THE HISTORY OF THE NCA
The NCA was established in Dallas, Texas, in 1998 out of a need to create a format for networking on a local, national and international basis with other Concierges and venues of all types. Today, the NCA has members worldwide representing the corporate, hotel, retail, entertainment, academic, civic, medical, residential and privately owned sectors of the hospitality industry.
THE MISSION OF THE NCA
To provide NCA Concierge, Associates and Affiliates with shared expertise in the hospitality industry by providing unlimited and unparalleled networking and educational opportunities to every member, as well as to promote the Concierge profession worldwide.
THE VISION OF THE NCA
We strive to enhance professionalism and to develop leadership and career growth within our industry.
CORE VALUES OF THE NCA
* We develop leaders who never fail to uphold the mission, vision, and core values of the National Concierge Association.
* We support all communities represented by members of the National Concierge Association.
* We maintain and encourage lines of honest communication with other NCA members as well as our clientele.
* We are courteous, respectful, and helpful to everyone.
* We, the National Concierge Association, demonstrate integrity in all matters.
* We, the individual members of the National Concierge Association conduct ourselves always as professional representatives of the Hospitality Industry.
* We promote, support, and provide continued educational growth
Founder / Chief Executive Officer
Founding Director Emeritus