Website Colony Square
Full Job Description
North American Properties, Atlanta – Atlanta, Ltd. is seeking highly motivated, innovative, energetic, and organized Concierge Representatives to join the concierge team at Colony Square.
The Concierge is main host for all guests (visitors) and customers (tenants) at Colony Square and plays a vital role in daily customer service operations. The Concierge are responsible for providing exceptional customer service in a variety of scenarios, always exceeding guest expectations and enlivening the guest experience, ensuring that guests have a memorable stay on property and return to Colony Square time and time again.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In order to perform daily duties and responsibilities, the Full-Time Concierge – Colony Square must:
- This position will be supervised by the Concierge Manager.
- Act in accordance with the organization’s policies, goals, objectives, and core values.
- Provides information and resources by identifying and clarifying guest needs and desires related to Colony Square and Midtown Atlanta; answering questions; giving directions and instructions; developing inventories of services; offering commentary of previous guests; managing and screening messages.
- Provides services requested by acting as intermediary for personal services, including travel, tickets, restaurant reservations, hotel reservations and the like.
- Anticipates services required by ascertaining mood and style of guests; identifying options before being asked; developing itineraries.
- Continuously develop knowledge of and build relationships with Colony Square vendors and retailers as well as in-depth understanding
- Midtown Atlanta area. Participates in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks.
- Able to perform the skills of a Concierge while being a mobile presence on property.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
The ideal candidate must demonstrate: Members of the Concierge team must be multitaskers and team players with a positive attitude and demonstrate flexibility. The ideal candidate must be adaptable and organized, with strong prioritization and time management skills.
- Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Colony Square and Midtown area
- Must contain a strong emphasis on customer service, a deep understanding of the area, and the ability to creatively think on one’s feet.
- Must enjoy serving people and do so with enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Basic ability to write and send professional emails.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, detail oriented, self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a group.
- Expert researching skills, including print and electronic.
- Proactive, approachable and solution focused.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be open to change and able to adapt quickly to new directives.
- Verbal Communication, Listening, Customer Service, Customer Focus, People Skills, Action Oriented, Interpersonal Savvy,
- Professionalism, Emotional Control, Dependability.
- Must uphold uniform and cleanliness standards.
- Evening and weekend shifts are required.
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday, 8:30am-9:00pm, Saturday 10:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 10:00-7:00pm
Must be 21 years of age or older
Compensation and Benefits This position will include an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, life, and 401(k). It will provide a competitive salary based on the candidate’s experience.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Colony Square
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.
Concierge Manager-Colony Square
1175 Peachtree Street, N.E. Suite 780
Atlanta, GA 30361
To apply for this job email your details to Charles.Randolph@naproperties.com