Website North American Properties
Job Title: Concierge
Rate of pay: $16.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
Full Job Description
North American Properties believes that it all comes down to connections—people to each other; cities to their souls; partners to opportunities; and individuals to experiences that move them.
We believe that by fulfilling people’s desire for connectedness, we’re creating happier places and experiences that in turn become more successful environments, more vibrant communities and ultimately, a better world. Since 1954, we’ve balanced a well-capitalized approach and a keen focus on successful execution with a willingness to question conventional wisdom, reimagining and expanding the possibilities for more than $7 billion of assets across the US.
Whether developing multifamily, mixed-use, office, student housing, hotel or retail environments, we’re driven to deliver more valuable, meaningful real estate that transforms, inspires, delights and succeeds by connecting us all with what matters most.
Overview of Job Description
North American Properties, Atlanta – Atlanta, Ltd. is seeking highly motivated, innovative, energetic, and organized Concierge Representatives to join the concierge team at Colony Square. A full-time position is available.
The Concierge is the main host for all guests (visitors) and customers (tenants) at Colony Square and plays a vital role in daily customer service operations. The Concierge are responsible for providing exceptional customer service in a variety of scenarios, always exceeding guest expectations and enlivening the guest experience, ensuring that guests have a memorable stay on property and return to Colony Square time and time again.
Duties and Responsibilities
In order to perform daily duties and responsibilities, the Full-Time Concierge – Colony Square must:
This position will be supervised by the Concierge Managers. Position responsibilities include the following:
- Act in accordance with the organization’s policies, goals, objectives and core values.
- Provides information and resources by identifying and clarifying guest needs and desires related to Colony Square and Midtown; answering questions; giving directions and instructions; developing inventories of services; offering commentary of previous guests; managing and screening messages.
- Provides services requested by acting as intermediary for personal services, including travel, tickets, restaurant reservations, hotel reservations and the like.
- Anticipates services required by ascertaining mood and style of guests; identifying options before being asked; developing itineraries.
- Continuously develop knowledge of and build relationships with Colony Square tenants and retailers as well as in-depth understanding of the Midtown area. Participates in educational opportunities, maintaining personal networks.
- Able to perform the skills of a Concierge while being a mobile presence on property.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
The ideal candidate must demonstrate:
- Outgoing personality who is at ease when meeting new people daily and can engage in meaningful conversation regarding commute options and ability to encourage change.
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with influencers in Atlanta as it relates to transportation, local laws and ordinances that affect the property and its commutability.
- Solid command on all aspects of Atlanta’s transportation networks including public transit and micro-mobility; and other options changing the urban transportation space.
- Analytical skills to measure and quantify successes in affecting change.
- Ability to navigate a corporate environment and sell options that benefit both employers and their employees in a variety of ways (i.e. financially, physically, emotionally, etc.)
Qualifications and Requirements
- Strong understanding and knowledge of Colony Square and the Midtown Area
- Must contain a strong emphasis on customer service, a deep understanding of the area, and the ability to creatively think on one’s feet.
- Must enjoy serving people and do so with enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Basic ability to write and send professional emails.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, detail oriented, self-starter, able to work independently and as part of a group.
- Expert researching skills, including print and electronic.
- Proactive, approachable and solution focused.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be open to change and able to adapt quickly to new directives.
- Verbal Communication, Listening, Customer Service, Customer Focus, People Skills, Action Oriented, Interpersonal Savvy, Professionalism, Emotional Control, Dependability.
- Must uphold uniform and cleanliness standards.
- Evening and weekend shifts are required.
- Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8:30am-9:00pm, Saturday 10:00 am-9:00pm Sunday 10:00 am-7:00pm (Hours may vary based on events)
- Must be 21 years of age or older
Members of the Concierge team must be multitaskers and team players with a positive attitude and demonstrate flexibility. The ideal candidate must be adaptable and organized, with strong prioritization and time management skills.
Compensation and Benefits
The Concierge position at Colony Square will include an excellent benefit package that includes medical, dental, life, and 401(k). It will provide a competitive salary based on the candidate’s experience.
About North American Properties
To learn more about Colony Square, please visit https://colonysquare.com/ .
NAP upholds a professional and deadline‐oriented working environment in an office setting. At NAP we live our values of Relationships, Ownership, Agility, Strength and Stability, Courage and Creativity, Empowerment and Integrity.
North American Properties, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Concierge Manager-Colony Square
1175 Peachtree Street, N.E. Suite 780
Atlanta, GA 30361
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com